Sayulita Mexico is one of my favorite places to shoot. There are so many amazing backdrops in this high vibe town, from the many beach locations to the colorful buildings and murals. I have photographed many families here and monumental events such as birthdays, weddings, senior portraits, and headshots to social media content. This vibrant town’s energy flows with the tides of the ocean, giving each image something extra special.
Photos are an irreplaceable investment for your family’s history. Every family is unique in their desires for a photo session. Whether you are looking for digital images to share on social media, framed prints to hang on a gallery wall, a coffee table book to enjoy daily, or gifts for extended family, I offer several options to choose from to best suit your needs.
- A 2-hour photo session for up to five people, additional people can be added for a fee.
- A slideshow of curated images.
- A gallery for ordering high-quality digital files, prints, and beautiful linen-wrapped hardcover photo books.
Please contact me for a free consultation and I will provide you with pricing for prints, digital files, etc. As well as rates for weddings, engagements, bar mitzvahs, head shots and special events.
We worked with Georgia for an outdoor family photo shoot. We love every last one of our photos and she captured many special moments. We love her relaxed and un-posed style – she managed to make herself disappear into the background while capturing everything we wanted and more! Georgia was very flexible, which was appreciated when working with my 2-year-old daughter. We would strongly recommend her to families looking for heirloom quality photos. We will treasure these photos forever.– Ginny
Sayulita, Mexico – Family Photography Session
See More of My Sessions From Sayulita
- josephine and scarlett on vacation in SayulitaThis is one of my favorite families of all time! I was in love when we first met. This trip … Read more
- Family session at the beach with two adorable sisters Amel and NoaIt took awhile for Noa to warm up to the idea of having her picture taken, but once she did, … Read more
- the shermansMost infrequent bloggers mention how long it’s been since they have blogged, because they are too busy. Well, I tend to not follow … Read more