I am truly grateful to my clients in the San Francisco Bay Area. I love starting out in your home and then traveling out to a nearby neighborhood or park. The classic places for me to shoot in the Bay Area are Baker Beach, The Presidio, and Crissy Field, capturing moments in nature, along with The Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco Bay. Fort Mason is another beautiful spot for photoshoots set-up on a hill with expansive views of the city. The streets of Potrero Hill and The Mission give shoots all of those groovy urban vibes.
Oakland is always a picturesque location with Lake Temescal, Piedmont Park, and Joaquin Miller Park for those moments of adventure. I love discovering the colorful murals of this area to use as backdrops for kids and families.
Heading up to Marin County, fun places to shoot are the boardwalks of Sausalito, the rolling hills and ocean views from Fort Baker, and in Tiburon, along the rocks of the bay or swinging at the Hippie Tree.
Then moving south to the quaint village of Carmel by the Sea to capture those beautiful moments along the beach or in the nearby country. With so many beautiful and unique locations the Bay Area and nearby Carmel have something to offer every family!
Session Information & Rates
Photos are an irreplaceable investment for your family’s history. Every family is unique in their desires for a photo session. Whether you are looking for digital images to share on social media, framed prints to hang on a gallery wall, a coffee table book to enjoy daily, or gifts for extended family, I offer several options to choose from to best suit your needs.
$400 for a 2 hour family session in The Bay Area
- A 2-hour photo session for up to five people, additional people can be added for a fee.
- A slideshow of curated images.
- A gallery for ordering high-quality digital files, prints, and beautiful linen-wrapped hardcover photo books.
Please contact me for a free consultation and I will provide you with pricing for prints, digital files, etc. As well as rates for weddings, engagements, bar mitzvahs, head shots and special events.
Photos with Georgia has become a yearly tradition in our family. She has captured our boys and their unique personalities as they have grown. I am always excited to see what special moments and looks she has caught. She is patient and really takes her time so the photos show the best of us. We look forward to many more years of photographs with Georgia.Gabrielle
Tiburon, CA – Family Photography Session
See More of My Sessions From San Francisco
- islaWe started out at Baker Beach on this sunny fall San Francisco Sunday. But it wasn’t until we made our…Keep Reading: isla
- skylar and sabineI adore these girls!!! Skylar and Sabine are so polite and sophisticated for their age, it’s really refreshing. A rare rainy…Keep Reading: skylar and sabine
- Gianna and MonicaAlways a treat to photograph these two beauties. This San Francisco Family Portrait Session was extra fun. The lighting was…Keep Reading: Gianna and Monica