New York City is a magical place for me and has the other half of my heart. From the many parks in Manhattan, there is so much to experience and so many great places to shoot. Despite the bustling city, there is always a quiet spot to be found and capture the spirit of your family. Special places I love in Central Park are Strawberry Fields, The Conservatory Garden, and The Mall & Literary Walk. As well as the many neighborhoods like Soho and Tribeca and capturing the skyline along the water at Hudson River Park.
The changing seasons add an element of beauty to all of the images captured here, from the cherry blossoms in the spring to the colorful leaves in the fall. Urban elements like The Met, the NYC skyline, and bridges add depth and vibrancy to photoshoots.
The diversity of Brooklyn always makes for a great backdrop with the colorful street art of the Bushwick Collective, to the carousel at Brooklyn Bridge Park to the tunnels and rolling hills of Prospect Park.
As much as I love the city, summers in the Hamptons are always a highlight for me capturing families in their homes and along the breathtaking beaches. Lasting memories to be enjoyed for years and bring you back to that time and place.
Photos are an irreplaceable investment for your family’s history. Every family is unique in their desires for a photo session. Whether you are looking for digital images to share on social media, framed prints to hang on a gallery wall, a coffee table book to enjoy daily, or gifts for extended family, I offer several options to choose from to best suit your needs.
- A 2-hour photo session for up to five people, additional people can be added for a fee.
- A slideshow of curated images.
- A gallery for ordering high-quality digital files, prints, and beautiful linen-wrapped hardcover photo books.
Please contact me for a free consultation and I will provide you with pricing for prints, digital files, etc. As well as rates for weddings, engagements, bar mitzvahs, head shots and special events.
Wow!! Year upon year Georgia delivers beautiful photographs of our family, and really captures the personality of our little girls! I love looking back at past photographs to see how Georgia has captured our girls at each stage.Courtney
Brooklyn, New York- Family Photography Session
See More of My Sessions From New York City
- julia and dylanI am so lucky that this family comes all the way from Maine for me to photograph them! The extra … Read more
- moira, kathleen and matthewCentral Park was super busy on this beautiful fall day, did my best dodging people. There is always a lot … Read more
- will, mj and leoRain seems to be in the forecast whenever I photograph this family. We were just finishing things up when it … Read more