Capturing Real Moments
Portrait Photography | Family & Kids
New York, Sayulita and San Francisco
As a visual storyteller, I feel the best photography evokes an emotion, feeling, or memory. Images that remind you of how the sun felt on your face while you were on vacation in Mexico or how your child made you laugh when they showed off their skill for balancing a mini umbrella on their nose.
Moments like these cannot be staged or planned. They happen naturally while we are chatting or the kids are playing. During our session, formalities will quickly drift away, and the fun will begin. I aspire to capture authenticity. The messy, playful, joyful, hilarious, loving, and fun that is your family.
Family Photography Sessions
I love photographing the essence of magic and love in your family. Photographing occasions for you to look back on and enjoy for years to come!
Georgia has been capturing family memories for us for almost 10 years. We love working with her. She listens, accommodates and makes adjustments on the fly. Georgia has the patience and creativity to consistently deliver great pictures of children—even those who are camera shy. She also has a great eye for color, composition and lighting. She has created all of our most iconic family pictures. We can’t recommend her highly enough.– Zach, Sayulita Family Session
The Nosotros Project
Transgender people are just people; they have jobs, families all that normal stuff. I really just want to portray who that person standing right in front of me truly is, what it is that makes them, them.
Discover My Favorite Places To SHOOT
Upcoming Travel Dates:
I am looking forward to my upcoming travel. I am excited to spend time with each family that I am able to connect with and photograph. If your city is not listed on my travel calendar, don’t hesitate to reach out and request a visit! I am happy to jump on a plane to visit your family.
- Napa: May 7th
- Bay Area: May 13th and 14th
- Bend, Oregon: July 15th and 16th
Discover More Of My Work
- Mimi and her family at home and around PortlandI photographed my friends last summer in Portland, Oregon and am just getting around to sharing more… Mimi is such…Keep Reading: Mimi and her family at home and around Portland
- josephine and scarlett on vacation in SayulitaThis is one of my favorite families of all time! I was in love when we first met. This trip…Keep Reading: josephine and scarlett on vacation in Sayulita
- Family session at the beach with two adorable sisters Amel and NoaIt took awhile for Noa to warm up to the idea of having her picture taken, but once she did,…Keep Reading: Family session at the beach with two adorable sisters Amel and Noa
Hola! I am Georgia!
I spend my time between New York and Sayulita I am a portrait photographer specializing in family photography. I also photograph couples, weddings, events, basically anything with humans. I also work in The San Francisco Bay Area, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Toronto + many other locations. I am currently working on a transgender photo series for a book and gallery showings.